Terms & Conditions
Once an order is placed, it is then processed, packed and the shipment is dispatched within the next 24-hours through our trusted delivery partner.
An email is sent to the customer with the shipment tracking details and the invoice of the purchase.
It takes us 3 – 5 business days from the day of dispatch to deliver the product to our customer across india.
We currently deliver within India to approximately 17000 Pin codes across almost 2000 cities through renowned and trusted logistic partners.
For any cancellation/return or exchange related issues, customers can contact us at the below details:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +91 95007 64575 (between 09:00am to 10:00pm)
However, please be informed that cancellation/return or exchange issues are processed in accordance with the below mentioned policy:
- Issue to be raised within 3 days from receiving the order.
- The product must be unwashed, unworn, undamaged with all brand labels and tags intact and uncut.
- Exchange is limited to exchange for the same product, of a different size or colour.
- WHOEVER reserves the right of not accepting a product which does not undergo the return approval parameters (as mentioned above) and/or found used or damaged.
- WHOEVER will exchange any product only once against any particular order.
- For most of the pin codes we arrange reverse pick-ups, but wherever there is no reverse pick-up available by our courier partner then the customer needs to send the product through Speed Post/India Post and WHOEVER would reimburse the charges against the same.
- Exchange of a product is initiated within 48-hours of receiving the product in the above said condition and the exchanged product is dispatched by the next business day.
The refund for any cancelled/return order is processed within 48-hours of receiving back an order and its qualification through the WHOEVER return approval process.
The refund amount is then credited to the source account within the next 15 business days.
Privacy & Cookies
This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the terms and conditions under which WHOEVER with registered address at Tirupur, India, a firm that currently operates the sales of the WHOEVER clothing brand in India, processes the personal data that you provide us while using the website www.whoever.in on smart phones, tablets or other mobile devices, software, digital media, storage medium, or functionalities related to the commercial brand WHOEVER in India.
When using the Platform, each time you provide us with or it is necessary for us to access any kind of information which, due to their characteristics, allow us to identify you, such as your name, surname, email address, billing or shipping address, telephone number, type of device or credit or debit card number, etc. (hereinafter, “Personal Data”), whether for purposes of browsing, purchasing our products or using our services or functionalities, you will be subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy, Use and Purchase Conditions and other documents cited therein (jointly “the Terms and Conditions”) which are applicable at all times and should be reviewed to ensure you agree with them.
Please bear in mind that before using any of our services or functionalities, you must read this Privacy and Cookies Policy as well as the Terms and Conditions in the specific section regarding the service or functionality. In their section you can see if there are any specific conditions for use, or if they require specific processing of your Personal Data. The user (you) may choose not to provide certain Personal Data or withdraw the consent subsequently with respect to such Personal Data by sending a written intimation. However, not providing certain compulsory information or withdrawing the consent may mean that it will not be possible to manage your registration as a user or to use certain functionalities or services available through the Platform.
You hereby guarantee that the Personal Data provided is true and exact, and agrees to report any change or modification thereto. If you provide us with the Personal Data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent for these details to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform, to Data Controllers or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The Data Controllers, shall use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of the Platform. The Personal Data you provide us with shall be used to identify you as a Platform user, and to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user.
- The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products you have acquired or any other contract with us through the Platform. In particular, you must bear the following in mind: i. If you choose the option to save your card, you shall expressly authorize us to process the indicated details to be used as necessary for its activation and development. The card’s security code (CVV or CVC) shall only be used for making the purchase and shall not be subsequently stored or processed as part of the payment details. Consenting to the activation of this functionality means that your data will automatically appear in these fields when making future purchases, so you will not have to enter your details again for each new purchase as they will be considered as valid and in place. You can change or delete your cards at any time through the My Account section. We store and transmit your card details in accordance with the leading international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. The use of this function may require you to change your access password for security reasons. Remember that security when using the Platform also depends on the correct use and storage of certain confidential codes.
- Contact you by email, telephone calls or SMS regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including Platform security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Attend and manage your requests made using the available customer service channels in relation to the Platform as well as monitoring the quality of our service.
The Data Controllers undertake to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request. If you decide to exercise these rights, and if part of the personal data you provided was your email address, we would ask you to please specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the email address from which you wish to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
India adopts reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable Indian laws and the firm adopts similar security practices and procedures for the protection of Personal Data and to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of Personal Data.
- Duration Management cookies are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain the technical data from the user’s session such as, for example, waiting time for connection, session identifier, etc.
- Session Own cookies are used to identify the http session of the user. They are common in all web applications to identify user requests during a session.
- Session Own cookies Navigational status allows the user’s navigation status to be identified (start of the session, first page, first access, scroll status, state of voting, etc.).
- Session Own cookies User selections store the session values chosen by the user such as the language, currency, products, size etc.
- Session Own cookies Favourites and last selections allow the user’s favourite selections to be remembered (products, cookies installation consent, etc.) in later web sessions.
They store information about the mini shopping basket, such as the identification details of the user associated with the aforementioned basket.